Review Acer Aspire 5250 15.6 inch Laptop (AMD Dual Core E450 1.65GHz, RAM 6GB, HDD 500GB, DVD-Super Multi DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)


Read Full Review >>>
 I was looking for the best laptop I could afford, but didn't have a huge budget. I compared several brands on different websites, and this one fit nicely into the 'spec for my money' bracket. I only use it for personal use, ie YouTube, Facebook, watching DVD's, checking e mails etc. I don't use it for gaming.
Particularly when watching dvd's, the screen resolution is excellent, though like any laptop the speakers are basic, so use of external speakers or headphones is recommended to get the best sound.
It's fast, it's a great price (it has come down in price from when I bought it), it's got a dual core processor, so when I do add Microsoft Office I know it will handle it with ease.
Perfect for home use, a great little machine! Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews