Review Acer Aspire 5733 15.6 inch Laptop (Intel Core i3 380 2.53GHz, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)


Read Full Review >>>
 I work tech support and have done for quite some time at the local university supporting students I needed a great computer for a cheap price that a could carry around with me in the Uni.
I can definitely say that this is one of the better computers that I have owned. I owned an HP just recently and that thing died after about three weeks! Never, ever go HP.
I'm not too much of an avid PC gamer but for surfing the internet, doing paperwork, listening to music, and burning CDs this laptop is perfect. And its afordable, you can't beat the price.
I am however considering upgrading the RAM to 8GB as RAM is very cheap and boosts the performance of the PC but other than that, I have no complaints.
This is not my Main PC its a go between work and Home -perfect. Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews